How To Advertise My Business For Free – Free Master Class: The 3 Key Ice-to-Fire List Building Blueprints That Helped Me Go From 0 – 40,000 Email Subscribers (and 10,000 Customers!)
I’ve seen my fair share of failed businesses that had amazing products and services but just didn’t work from a business perspective.
How To Advertise My Business For Free
Want more traffic? Sign up for my FREE Traffic + List Building Workshop: The 3 Key Strategies Behind How I Got 10,000 Subscribers in 12 Months »
Ways To Promote Your Facebook Business Page For Free
The only problem – I didn’t know how to sell my stuff and get customers! Starting an online business is only part of the process, you still need to advertise it.
If I had this guide, my life would be so much easier because I would know exactly what online marketing strategies to use.
1. SEO Optimize Your Content: If you’ve written content on your blog, you’ll definitely want to optimize your content for keywords. This will bring you a lot of search traffic. Need blog SEO tips?
2. Create an attractive website: A good looking website helps you create a brand that stands out and creates a great + professional first impression. If you need a website but haven’t built your dream website yet, check out my awesome website, my ready-made website kit that comes with a premium Divi theme for a fraction of the cost.
Nine Free Resources To Promote Your Research
3. Create Social Media Profiles: Today, even your grandmother will look for a social media presence to see if the business is legitimate. Not to mention, social media is a great place to market your business.
4. Build an email list: Building your email list is important. seriously. do If you need some reassurance/help with this, here are some related posts:
5. Connect your personal Facebook profile to your Facebook business page: This does several things. Your personal contacts will see your business and may give you a referral. Also, when you network with other Facebook business pages or in Facebook groups, they will naturally go to your profile to learn more about your business. You can do this by adding your Facebook business page as your current workplace and setting its privacy to public.
6. Join Facebook Live / Periscope / Other Live Streaming Tools: In today’s noisy internet world, going live will cut through all the noise, allowing you to connect with your audience very quickly. And that’s what you want, right?
Ideas To Get Your Next Sales Promotion Noticed
7. Host a Webinar: Online seminars are a great way to warm up cold traffic and market your products and services. (Sideplug: You might like my webinar “3 Key Strategies to Grow Your Blog Traffic and Email List”!)
8. Run a viral giveaway: Not just a giveaway – your giveaway should have a viral component. Give more points to people who share handouts. If your prize is truly valuable, your business can explode
9. Ask Past Customers for Referrals: People will always trust their family and friends on any ad they see. This is a free and fast method to attract more customers. The question is: will you do it? 😉
10. Put a recorded video of your offer: In minutes you can tell a new person 1) what you do 2) how you can help them 3) and why they should buy. Use video on your social media profiles as marketing collateral to engage your audience – as advertising.
Tiktok Ads 101: How To Get Started With Tiktok Advertising
11. Create an infographic and share it: Well-designed infographics are in high demand. Create a great looking infographic, pin it to Pinterest, share it with multiple communities online. Infographics have a very high chance of going viral.
12. Join Facebook / Linkedin groups: The effectiveness of this will depend on the industry you are in. Join groups that have many of your ideal customers, this will help you understand the problems that potential customers face. You will also be able to directly contact and promote your business to members.
13. Share in Google+ Communities: Google+ may be more or less dead, but Google+ Communities are still very much alive. Depending on your niche, this may or may not work for you. Google+ communities work like Facebook groups – your ideal customers can be there.
14. Get on Twitter and start talking to people: Use the search bar and find people tweeting for keywords related to what you do. Press answer. Bam
Free Business Buyer Persona Templates [download Now]
15. Start joint ventures with others in your niche: Preferably these people are not competitors – you can both share your audience and grow together. For example, you can offer someone with a large audience to do a joint webinar with you, and then you can offer a great freebie on your part at the joint venture webinar.
16. Join someone’s program and become their star student: They will have an incentive to promote and mention you because it puts them and their product in a good light.
17. Don’t hesitate to compliment your competitors (or anyone else for that matter): If you’ve tried a particular technique someone taught you and had success, don’t forget to let them know. You may be featured!
18. Become a guest lecturer at someone else’s program: This showcases your expertise and positions you as a leader in your field. You can also pitch your product/service as an add-on to what you offer as a guest teacher. For example, if you’re a lawyer, you can teach people how to protect their legal asses… and then sell them sample contracts or consulting.
Do You Advertise Your Business As ‘permeate Free’?
19. Have social sharing plugins on your site: Ask people to share your content. Most of the time people don’t share because they think you don’t need their small share. Make it clear that your business depends on this share and ask for it. Some free options are Sumom or Shareholic, but I personally use and prefer Social Warfare because of how lightweight it is. I highly recommend Social Warfare if you are looking for a reliable social sharing plugin 🙂
20. Create free products and ask people to share often: If you’ve created something good, people will naturally want to reciprocate by sharing your work with the world. Focus on creating lead magnets that are awesome.
21. Run a free challenge: Create a challenge with an action to engage your audience (for example: like my free 7-day blog launch challenge), you can even offer them a product afterwards.
22. Give people free seats on your course/to talk to you for free: Most people are afraid to give away free content because they fear it will “devalue” their brand. Let me ask you – will you disappear or help someone and they brag about you? When you’re just starting out and can’t get anyone to pay you *yet*, I think offering free sessions, getting results from people, having lots of referrals to prove you know your stuff It is sensible. They will naturally refer you new clients, plus you already have referrals to show potential clients. The only cost? Your time or the cost of your product.
Hacking Facebook Ads. Advertise By Using Other`s Paid Ads For Free. [use Case ]
23. Use during the holidays to boost sales: People are in a buying mood and this gives them a natural time frame to buy!
24. Enter Directories like Yelp and Google Places: This is a must if you are an offline business hoping to advertise your business online.
25. Paid Social Media Traffic: Can’t wait to have organic traffic or word of mouth? Paid traffic is the fastest and most effective way to promote your business. If your position and offer are right then you can have a profitable business by tomorrow. There are many different ways to do this on social media: Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Promoted Pins and more.
Need more subscribers? Sign up for my FREE Traffic + List Building Workshop: The 3 Key Strategies Behind How I Got 10,000 Subscribers in 12 Months »
How To Advertise On Facebook For Free?
26. Other Paid Ads: There are other ways to get paid traffic, not just social media. Some examples: Google Adsense, Banner Ads, etc.
27. Create Your Own Affiliate Program: This is a fantastic way to get more customers – get it
28. Guest Post on Big Sites: Guest post on big sites, it allows you to tap someone else’s big audience. Also, guest posts have a relatively long shelf life. You continue to receive subscribers from guest posts while the post still exists.
30. Create a summary of the content, email it to these influencers and they will share it with their audience. (See also: 101 Tips from Top Experts on How to Start a Successful Blog)
Marketing Brochure Design: The Definitive Guide
31. Throw a great launch party when you do something new: This creates buzz, focuses people’s attention on you, and puts you on the radar of potential customers.
32. Republish your content on Medium: Medium is a great platform to share your ideas and you can republish your posts there to get more eyes on your content after you publish it on your website.
33. Use Wisestamp and update your email signature: Wisestampts like a walking billboard for your business every time you send or reply to an email.
34. Be friendly with